ADT is committed to providing RFID solutions that are modular, flexible and compatible with our customer's existing technology infrastructures. These solutions allow users to select the product and technology that best fits their needs, and to migrate to new RFID manufacturing designs as they become available. ADT's RFID approach is to offer radio frequency identification solutions that work with industry–standard protocols — and that allow users to expand and change their RFID networks as the technology evolves.
|RFID System Benefits:|| |
- Enables automatic identification of items and people without scanning individual labels or cards
- RFID solutions for loss prevention, case and pallet tracking applications in the retail supply chain
- Solutions are modular, flexible and adaptable, based upon a platform of UHF RFID readers, and compatible with EPC (Electronic Product Code) open standards
| ||RFID Solutions:|| |
- Stationary readers and antennas
- Handheld readers
- Tags & Labels
- Software solutions
- Deployment and integration service
To find out how you can benefit from RFID, please contact us for a free site assessment.