When the alarm system is activated our Alarm Receiving Centre will attempt to contact the home owner, if the owner can not be contacted, the keyholder will be called.
Being a keyholder is easy. Just ensure you instruct them on the following information:
- The correct entry/exit route to your property
- How to unlock the property
- Where the home protection system panel, keypad and proximity reader are located
- How to set and unset the monitored home protection system and the system code/password (keyholders can have their own code assigned) The telephone number of the ADT Customer Service Centre
- The telephone number of ADT's Service Hotline, to request an engineer if required
- How to contact the homeowner
- Where the log book is kept
- How to reset the alarm
- How to lock up again
- You can help your keyholders by allowing them to set & unset your home protection system when they come to visit
Your keyholders play a crucial role when your monitored home protection system is activated. To ensure that we can respond to your emergencies effectively, always keep your keyholder information current and relevant.
If there are any changes to the contact details of your current keyholders or you would like to nominate new keyholders, please notify ADT immediately with the changes by writing to:
|Address||:||No. 26 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2, Level 3, Singapore 569507|